Wednesday 24 February 2016

Practical - Cut on Stomach

Making a Fake Wound

 
In our opening scene I will be a dead person lying on a table in the lair with a fake cut on my stomach, so I need to be able to make a fake cut on my own stomach. I have done a fake cut before so I know how to do it but I think it will be harder to do when it's on my stomach so I am going to practice it and see if it will be good enough for the opening scene.

I started off with just PVA glue and a few layers of tissue and then let that dry for a little while because I think I used too much glue.


Then I added more glue and more tissue



After letting that dry I covered it with foundation and also put some foundation on the skin around the 'wound' to make it look a little bit more realistic. I also put powder over the foundation to reduce the shininess and then put a few colours on it with eyeshadow.



It didn't turn out how I wanted it to and the wound looks very fake. I don't have any fake blood but Olivia has some so when we film I will be able to put lots of fake blood onto the wound which will definitely help to make it look better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment