Thursday 25 February 2016

Student Made Production Company

Here is the original image for my own production company that I had to make. I did not know how to make it a video, and did not have the software so I made it a picture, and it does not move. It would be a production company that stays on screen for a few seconds and leaves for something better. To make the image, I used a fake Oscar Statue, and placed it against the window, facing the light and took a picture with my phone, which has an iPhone 5s camera.
I then added text to it using Macromedia Fireworks. It was a "Century Gothic" font, and the size was 300, I placed it on the right, just near the right shoulder of the Oscar Statue and called it "Oscar Bait", also making the colour gold like the statue, a parody, if you will, of all the films that come out just to get Oscars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment