Thursday 25 February 2016

Jake's Filming Evaluation

For our student made production, there was personal issues in the December of 2015 which halted me from turning up to shooting the student made production. Luckily, in early January of 2016, reshoots were needed in Gravesend for the killer's hideout scene, and thankfully I could attend to this one, and watched and helped my group. I cannot compare what was different to the original shooting day and the new one, for I was only there for the reshoot, but I believe the progress was better for there was another person there for input, and it helped for me as a new member in the group to talk more to my peers and become more friendly and not alienated out of choices like what a certain shot should look like, and helped move along the process if there was a different camera angle agreed and it could be worked out to better improve our final production. There were no problems that I can think of when it came to filming, apart from limitations with what we could do in a small space and working environment for  shooting. Everything we did after this day was post production, like finding sound and editing the scenes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment